Thought we'd finally found the Malmland today at 57 42.045N 01 43.885W - looked like a wreck on the sounder - and in the right area, seven miles east of Cairnbulg.  MikeW & JimB dived and found a large rocky outcrop in 69 meters - needless-to-say, they didn't stay long.  Not much to see on video footage, however the sound of a nearby scallop dredger could be clearly heard.

Back in 2010, again when looking for the Malmland we found a monster rock 10 meters high, 20 meters wide & 90 meters long at 57 37.445N 01 38.035W

Oh well, still have another mark for the Malmland to check out - however it's in 89 metres.

Comments

JimB
21/07/2012 7:31pm

It would have been a lovely reef if it had been in 30m, but at 69m - not worth the bottom time. Loads of life on her, anemone's soft corrals, dead mans fingers and a large ling in amongst the rocks. Roll on the better weather (!) so we can get in again.

22/06/2017 9:58am

Hello JimB! I admire the willingness of you and your team to discover everything under the sea. Though I know to myself that I can never be part of your team because of my fair in water, I hope to experience what you and your team do. By the way, if you still have time, I am suggesting that you go and check again those piles of rocks. I am sure it will be beneficial in your research!

29/11/2016 5:48am

Get the collection of happy new year wallpapers, quotes, greeting card etc for your loved ones.

05/12/2016 12:50pm

Too tired to write your essay? Send us your «write my essay for me» request and get professional help from our custom writing service. 100% plagiarism free.

07/04/2017 8:56pm

Does someone knew what is going on? I'd like to have some info.

20/05/2017 5:54am

I like this site and article as well

01/06/2017 8:01am

This is a to a great degree lighting up article. I in addition concur with your post title and you truly well clear up your perspective. I am astoundingly singing to see this post. A dedication of appreciation is with a complete fixation for obliging us. Keep it up and share the all the more most related post.

08/06/2017 6:50am

I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so I think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article..

01/07/2017 11:21am

Tutu app is an app store same as google play store but extends the limits more than google play store

16/08/2017 11:49am

I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.

02/09/2017 4:38pm

Thank you very much has been sharing this information,

07/09/2017 5:14am

The word has come out and Covenant has made the top of the list as the most popular Kodi add-on in the last month and still remains on top of the list for September 2017. The most prominent reason being as the perfect replacement for Exodus as Covenant add-on has been formed by the same team of developers that introduced Exodus.