Just completed an extremely successful 10 days diving on our NE shipwreck heritage.  The weather and visibility was fine allowing us to take our pick of the local wreck and dive three new marks.  We finally dived the Trsat after many years of avoiding her due to a mistaken belief that she was upside-down (she’s not upside-down but largely buried in sand).  We dived the Remuera, but in poor vis for the year, had a fantastic dive on the Simonburn in 20m visibility, enjoyed old favourites like the Cairnmona and dived two new wrecks 12-16miles offshore.  We found, dived and identified the Subworker (a dumb steam dredger, remarkably intact for her 100 years submerged) in 86m and had an exciting dive in a spring tide at 96m on the wreck we believe to be the  cargo liner, Cape York.  We also explored the “Hit or Miss” mark and discovered that she is no less than 3 different shipwrecks, 3 wrecks in one dive!

Comments

12/05/2016 11:54pm

Scuba diving is considered a fun sport these days. It is an underwater diving which is done by using a diving equipment (helps to breathe under water) for commercial or recreational purpose. In early times, a diver used to go on with the help of air through the surface but these days, one uses swimfins, which along with the surface air help them to sustain for longer period underwater. But for other referencees, please visit Atlantis-bali-diving.com.

19/05/2017 12:08am

Currently you should get in the quantity of free Robux you desire Roblox hack tool to generate. Roblox hack or as some want to call it Robux Generator is on-line based cheats tool.

19/09/2017 10:09am

What you're doing is actually a goal for me. But since I have a fear in oceans or any form of deep water, I think it will just remain as a dream for now. I still do not have the guts to overcome this fear! 10 days of continuous diving is just too much. But if that activity makes you happy, then I will support you all the way. I am happy that you found your passion and now becomes your profession. But I wish to achieve that one day!

11/07/2017 12:08pm

Now this is just the type of adventure that I would definitely enjoy. To be honest, witnessing a shipwreck is actually one of the things that I need to cross out from my bucket list. It's my dream to see an actual shipwreck in real life. The stories behind it is what really fascinates me doing this thing. I just hope that I could finally cross this out very soon.

Custom-made essays that meet your demands.
Superior Quality. All Disciplines. Impressive Speed.

02/02/2017 7:31am

I appreicate the work done and its cool

Wow! this post is really amazing and I appreciate the work

I think we can get together somehow for a great diving tour. How do you think?

01/06/2017 8:02am

I don't know where you're getting your information, yet rather amazing subject. I needs to contribute some centrality changing marvelously or seeing more. A dedication of gratefulness is all together for mind blowing information I was looking for after down this data for my endeavor.

30/06/2017 1:57pm

Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read

Pixel Gun 3D Hack Online - In Pixel Gun 3D you have an ideal chance to fight with your colleagues, friends and classmates or any person else all around the globe! Read Pixel Gun 3D Mod and Hack - Unlimited Loan Gems Coins APK information and also approval listed below and click download apk switch to visit download web page.

01/08/2017 12:53pm

07/08/2017 2:16pm

07/09/2017 9:58am

Tutu app pokemon go provides the apps for free which are paid apps in Google play store